VOLT is building a new category of software & robotics products that will revolutionize the security industry and save human lives. Our solutions will be used in everyday environments to detect and mitigate risks such as mass-shootings, armed robberies, and other violent events.
We are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s leading investors and VC firms that were early-stage investors in Facebook, Uber, Boom, etc. Our founding team brings experience from Google, Apple, Facebook, Uber, Amazon, MIT.
We are looking for passionate, collaborative, and entrepreneurial individuals to join our team. If you like fast-paced environments, are passionate about AI/Robotics, and want to join a mission-driven work culture, then we’d love to speak to you!
As a founding engineer, you will help shape our product strategy, technical architecture, and deploy features that will keep millions of people safe.
- Collaborate across functions (product managers, frontend engineers, autonomy engineers) to deliver cloud systems that enable a new level of security
- Implement robust backend APIs, real-time data pipelines, cache layers, highly-available streaming services, and scalable infrastructure for enterprise and internal systems
- Interest to work anywhere in the technical stack, with a primary focus on quality backend code
- Experience with Java, Scala, Python, C++ and use gRPC and Protobuf
- Expertise in relational databases and schema design, time-series DBs and data ‘warehouses’ are another bonus